The Firstwatch Flotation High Visibility Bomber Jacket is a USCG Approved Type III PFD, with a 3M SOLAS reflective stripe on the shoulders and hood.
- Firstwatch AB-1100 Hi-Vis Flotation Bomber Jacket
- Most safety gear is bulky, cumbersome and look awkward and clumsy to wear
- The AB-1100 Flotation Bomber Jacket is sleek looking and modern
- With all the weather features of Firstwatch's extreme Anti Exposure Suit, this great looking coat fits and moves like no other flotation jacket
- High visibility SOLAS panels and hood coloring
- Reinforced 500 Denier Elbow and Cuffs
- Fleece Lined Hand Warmer Pockets
- High Visibility Stowaway Thermal Hood
- Ripstop Shell
- Neoprene Lined Wrist Cuffs to minimize water ingress
- USCG Approved Type III PFD
- Available Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- Available Colors: Hi-Vis Yellow / Black
Firstwatch Gear General Features:
- Firstwatch Gear Flotation Bombers, Coats and Pants are engineered to enhance comfort and safety by incorporating our exclusive MMS System
- MMS® Technology : Mobility - Moisture - Safety
- Mobility : Articulated arms and legs means the garment bends with you
- Firstwatch super soft foam provides the flexibility for active boating movements
- Moisture Barrier : Soft foam provides buoyancy and creates a barrier to rain entry
- Internal bonded foam panels form a complete water barrier
- When immersed, MMS helps you retain precious body heat
- Safety : Foam gives USCG approved flotation and helps retain body heat
Firstwatch Jacket Size Chart:
- Size: Chest Measurement
- Small: 32" -36"
- Medium: 36"-40"
- Large: 40"-42"
- X-Large: 44"-48"
- XX-Large: 48"-52"