Faria® Chesapeake White SS Depth Sounders use the latest microprocessor technology and proprietary software designed to take advantage of today's high-performance transducers .
- Depth from 3 - 199 ft. (1 - 61 m)
- Audible / visual shallow and deep water alarms
- Programmable keel offset (depth below keel) – adjustable at the display
- Automatic gain control
- Backlighting for optimum night vision
- Depth can be read in feet or meters
- Easy to install, fits standard gauge cut-out for installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Style: Chesapeake White SS
- Gauge Face Color: White
- Bezel Color: Stainless steel
- Display: 3-character LCD with red backlighting
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 16.5 Volt DC
- Current Draw: 90 mA max. with supplied transducer
- Water Protection: Gauge front will withstand direct water spray
- Dimensions (bezel): 2.18" OD
- Cut-Out (instrument display): 2.12" dia. x 3" D
- Cut-Out (thru-hull transducer): 1-5/8" dia.
In the Box:
- Depth Sounder Instrument Display
- Transducer with 22 ft. cable (specify transducer type: in-hull, thru-hull or transom mount)