Dr. LED Red G4 SMD LED Disk - 9000098
Item # 865058
Dr. LED's Red G4 MR11 LED Disk is ideal for recessed and reading light; producing a flood-type beam of red light perfect for replacing incandescent or halogen bi-pin bulbs.
- Disk produces a flood-type beam of red light ideal for recessed and reading lights
- Supplied with both axial (center) and radial (side) connection pins shear off pins that are not needed
- G4 MR11 LED disk replaces existing incandescent or halogen bi-pin bulbs
- Very low power consumption only about 1.5W
- Zero radio frequency (RF) emission, surface-mount-device (SMD) design
- Internal circuitry provides constant current draw regardless of voltage fluctuations from source
- Long service life, shockproof and ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Lead- and mercury-free with no UV output
- Dimmable with PWM (pulse width modulation) dimmers
- Base / Socket: G4 MR11 bi-pin
- Brightness: 30 Lumens
- LED Light Color: Red
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 1.5W
- Incandescent / Halogen Equivalent: 10W
- Current Draw: 0.05 Amp @ 12V DC
- Dimensions: 1.2" (30 mm) dia. x 0.24" (6 mm) thick
- Regulatory: CE, RoHS
Dr. LED Conversion Guide (1.55 MB)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.