Dr. LED 36 - 44 mm White Festoon Star Navigation LED is a direct replacement bulb for many clear-lens incandescent interior and 2 NM mast-mounted navigation (masthead / anchor) lights including Aqua Signal®, Hella® (3562 series), Lalizas®, Perko® and others.
- 36 mm festoon LED bulb designed as a replacement for most 36, 41 and 44 mm incandescent festoon bulbs
- Pointed and dimpled caps are supplied for length extension or dimple conversion:
- (1) pointed 41 mm
- (2) pointed 44 mm
- (2) dimpled 44 mm
- For use in many clear-lens incandescent interior and 2 NM mast-mounted navigation (masthead / anchor) lights including Aqua Signal®, Hella® (3562 series), Lalizas®, Perko® and others
- Zero radio frequency (RF) emission, surface-mount-device design
- Internal circuitry provides constant current draw regardless of voltage fluctuations from source
- Shockproof and ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- Lead- and mercury-free with no UV output
- Dimmable with PWM (pulse width modulation) dimmers
- Base / Socket: S8.5 Festoon 36 / 41 / 44 mm
- Brightness: 90 Lumens
- LED Light Color: Warm white
- Color Temperature: 3000°K
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 1.8W
- Current Draw: 0.14 Amp @ 12V DC
- Dimensions: 0.47" (12 mm) dia. x 1.44" (36 mm)
- Regulatory: CE, RoHS
Note: This LED bulb is polarized it can be rotated 180° to reverse polarity if light does not come on.
White LED bulbs should not be used behind colored lenses in navigation lights, as they will not produce the required brightness. Only corresponding colored LED bulbs should be used in navigation lights with colored lenses.
Dr. LED Conversion Guide (1.55 MB)