The new Shockles Anchor Snubber has a patented progressive tension design that will reduce harmful shock to cleats, windlass, anchor chain and chocks creating a comfortable and quiet environment while at anchor. Reducing the shock load on your anchor will help it stay set in rough conditions. The captive Shackle, made of 316 forged stainless steel and rated to 2,000 lbs is fast and easy to install and works with virtually any size chain.
Attach Anchor Snubber directly to chain, or use in conjunction with Shockles Line Grabbers (item 001853) as a quick and easy attachment point to the anchor line.
- Patented"progressive" tension design for an even pull
- Stretches from 20" to 38"
- One-size fits all boats and anchors
- Strong 316 forged stainless-steel captive shackles
- Rated to 2,000 lbs
- Shock cord is covered with 100% nylon webbing for complete sunand abrasion resistance
- Fast and easy to install and remove
Shockles Anchor Snubber shackles will fit on the following chainsizes:
- 3/16 proof (G3)
- 1/4 proof (G3)
- 3/8proof (G3)
- 5/16 high test (G4)
- 3/8 high test (G4)
- 1/4 G70
- 5/16 G70
- 5/16 BBB
- 3/8 BBB