G10 (FR-4 Flame Rated) Fiberglass Board
- High mechanical strength at room temperature
- Exhibits good dielectric loss and electrical strength under both dry and humid conditions
- Flame resistance
- Class 1 in accordance with NEMA test method 7.11
- Formed from epoxy resin
- Allows it to bond easily using most two-part epoxies
- Composite material composed of woven fiberglass cloth with an epoxy resin binder (FR-4)
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Often used in the marine market due to its superior strength and moisture resistance
AVAILABLE IN A RANGE OF SIZES
- (6) different thickness's : 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1"
- (9) different panel sizes ranging from 12" x 12" to 36" x 48"
- Additional customization available by Special Order