Crooked Creek Wooden Oar
Item # 864298
Crooked Creek® Wooden Oar
- Lightweight oar designed and built for performance
- Multi-ply laminated construction for strength
- Epoxy blade tip (brown) for extra durability
- Applications: General purpose oar
- Style: Traditional 1-piece shaft with comfort grip
- Material: Laminated New Zealand Pine
- Finish: Waterproof polyurethane
- Sold each
- Shaft Diameter: 1 3/8"
- Blade Width: 4 1/2"
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.