The Chafe-Pro Wooly was manufactured to prevent fender and dock lines from scuffing paint or gelcoat finishes on yachts. As with all Chafe-Pro products, the Wooly is designed to withstand the harshest of marine environments, as they are constructed of the highest quality materials.
- Installs on to lines already in position
- Uses a unique arrangement of nylon hooks to hold in a protective position
- Constructed out of marine grade, abrasion-resistant polyester and nylon textiles
- Resistant to damage from UV radiation
- Won't deteriorate from the effects of mildew
- Can be installed in an eye-splice, turned on a capstan or windlass, or run through a chock
- Sold each for installation on lines already in position
- Fits line size: 3/8" - 5/8"
- Material: Polyester and nylon textiles
- Sold each
Note: It is recommended that the Black Wooly be used on Black lines only; color bleed may result.