The C.S. Johnson 1/8" Handy Lock Turnbuckle / Stay Adjuster (01-114) is neat and compact and positively locks without cotter pins or check nuts. The Handy Lock has all the features needed for easy stay or shroud adjustment in a compact package.
- Applications: Adjuster for Shrouds and Stays
- Locks without Cotter Pins or Check Nuts
- Neat, compact and positively locks without cotter pins or check nuts
- Easy shroud or stay adjustment in a compact package
- There are no sharp points to catch lines or tear sails
- Flip the lever up to adjust and down to lock
- Can be used anywhere an easily adjusted turnbuckle is needed
- Type: Jaw to Swage
- Wire Size: 1/8"
- Thread Size: 1/4"-28
- Pin Diameter: 1/4"
- Adjustment: 3"
- Safe Working Load: 1000 lbs
- Breaking Load: 2500 lbs