Blue Sea Systems ANL Fuse Block - 5005
Item # 862394
Blue Sea Systems ANL Fuse Blocks accept a wide range of ANL fuse amperages for a versatile fusing system.
- Cover meets ABYC/USCG insulating requirements
- Accept 5/16" ring terminals
- Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
- Insert molded studs ensure secure fuse mounting
- Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torqueing for excellent electrical contact
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat
- Swing-out design allows fuse replacement without removing fasteners
- Maximum operating voltage: 32V DC
- Maximum operating amperage: 300 Amp DC
- Terminal stud size: 5/16"-18
- Cable size: Up to 2/0 AWG
- Fuse mounting blocks: Tin-plated copper
- ANL Fuses available: 35-750 Amp
- Mounting holes accept #10 screw
This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.