Beckson's Newport™ Self Drain™ 8RD is a watertight and UV-resistant opening port ideal for mounting where installation is within 15° of vertical (with spigot length up to 1" longer spigots are available for vertical installations).
- Angled drainage ramp molded into straight spigot to promote drainage and allow for thru-bolting
- Promotes drainage without having to make angled cuts in hull
- Ideal for mounting where installation is within 15° of vertical (with spigot length up to 1" longer spigots are available for vertical installations)
- Internal angle seats tightly against gasket and lens, omitting exterior water retention ledge present in most other ports
- Watertight, UV-resistant, corrosion-free frame
- Supplied with Beckson patented cam latches, insect screen and exterior trim ring
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Marine-grade resin
- Cutout: 8 1/2" dia. (216 mm dia.)
- Overall: 10 3/4" dia. (273 mm dia.)
- Spigot: Standard 2" (51 mm)
Note: For best drainage, spigot should be trimmed flush with edge of trim ring after installation. To determine maximum hull thickness subtract 1/4" from spigot length (3/16" for trim ring and 1/16" for sealant)
Note: Image is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.