Beckson's Newport™ Self Drain™ Rectangular Opening Port 512 is engineered to standard mounting hole sizes for interchangeability and replacement of other manufacturer's ports. It offers a corrosion, condensation and leak free design, and is ideal for mounting where the installation is within 15° of vertical (with spigot length up to 1" longer spigots are available for vertical installations).
- Designed with angled drainage ramp molded into straight spigot to promote drainage and allow for thru-bolting
- Promotes drainage without having to make angled cuts in hull
- Internal angle seats tightly against gasket and lens, omitting exterior water retention ledge present in most other ports
- Watertight, UV-resistant, corrosion-free frame
- Supplied with Beckson patented cam latches, insect screen and exterior trim ring
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Frame color: Black
- Frame material: Marine-grade resin
- Cutout dimensions: 12 1/2" x 5 1/2" (318 mm x 140 mm), 1 1/4" (32 mm) corner radius
- Overall dimensions: 14 5/8" x 7 3/4" (371 mm x 197 mm)
- Spigot: Standard 1" (25 mm)
Note: For best drainage, spigot should be trimmed flush with edge of trim ring after installation. To determine maximum hull thickness subtract 1/4" from spigot length (3/16" for trim ring and 1/16" for sealant)
Note: Image is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.