Awlwood Brushing Reducer (T0201) - quart is a slow evaporating thinner formulated to assist in extending the wet edge of the Awlwood products in hot or windy conditions. It can be added up to 10% by volume if necessary and once opened, it has a 3 month shelf life.
- Slow evaporating thinner
- Helps extend the wet edge of the Awlwood products in hot or windy conditions
- Add Brushing Reducer up to 10% by volume if necessary
- Always ensure product is mixed well before use
- When brushing the final coat, it is best to wait for light winds and overcast conditions, or very early on a still morning to ensure the best possible finish
- Maximum shelf life of 3 months once opened
- Rinsing OT0200 Brush Cleaner from brushes prior to use with Awlwood products
- Rinsing brushes that have become stiff with partially cured Awlwood
- Also use as a surface cleaner between coats if contamination problems occur
- Flushing solvent: Work into brushes that have been washed with T0200 Brush Cleaner to flush, and then shake out well If brushes have stiffened part-way through a job, work into bristles and shake out before continuing
- Repeat if necessary
- If surface contamination is suspected, sand well between fully cured coats and wash, applying T0201 Brushing Reducer with a rag
- Scrub, then remove this material with clean rags
Note: This multi-component system is intended for experienced painters. Please read mixing and application instructions thoroughly prior to starting project to ensure best results.
Product Data Sheet