Awlgrip A0031 Brushing Reducer is part of a 3-Component Clear Acrylic Urethane topcoat finish system. It contains a special blend of solvents and additives which stabilize the pot life of the mixture and initiate cure of the product.
- Brushing reducer is a special blend of solvents and additives
- Stabilizes the pot life of the mixture and initiate cure of the product
- Part of a 3-Component Clear Acrylic Urethane topcoat finish
- J3005 Clear Gloss Base (Sold Separately)
- J3006 Converter (Sold Separately)
- VOC: 863 g/lt or 7.2 lbs./gallon
Awlbrite Clear Features :
- Awlbrite Clear is a buffable, high build, three component clear urethane used as topcoat for the Ultimate Brightwork System
- Awlbrite Clear provides a far more durable finish than varnish alone, is faster curing and as easy to apply
- Do not use below the waterline
- Do not apply Awlbrite Clear directly to bare wood
Awlbrite Clear System Mixing Guidelines:
- Mix by volume 2 parts J3005 Base with 1 part J3006 Converter and 1/2 part A0031
- A suggested mix is 4 oz. J3005 + 2 oz. J3006 + 1 oz. A0031= 7 oz. total
Note: This multi-component system is intended for experienced painters. Please read mixing and application instructions thoroughly prior to starting project to ensure best results.