ATN's patented TACKER™ allows you to use your conventional (symmetric) spinnaker like an asymmetric spinnaker from beam reaching to broad reaching without the need of the spinnaker pole.
- Controls the tack of the cruising spinnaker (asymmetric) by fastening it over the furled headsail
- Holds the tack, and the luff, of the spinnaker close to the centerline of the boat
- Can be adjusted up and down with the downhaul for a perfect trim
- Fitted with a snapshackle, which allows the operator to "blow the tack" of the spinnaker, making it even easier to control the sail
- Maximum headstay length: Up to 50'
- Boat length: Up to 33 feet
- Maximum headstay length: Up to 75'
- Boat length: Up to 48 feet
- Maximum headstay length: Up to 100'
- Boat length: Up to 65 feet