Convert your favorite bosun chair into an easy to use ATN MastClimber with the ATN Bosun Chair Conversion Kit.
- ATN Ascender
- Designed by ATN and manufactured by CMI, this is the only ascender conceived to operate in a marine environment
- Manufactured with anodized Aluminum and Stainless Steel, it will not rust
- Its open design allows it to be fitted OVER the existing taught halyard / synthetic shroud / stay. From 3/8" up to 5/8"
- It allows the sailor to climb the mast alone
- It can also be used as a safety, in conjunction with the ATN Mastclimber.
- Only single handed bosun's chair that allows the operator to work ABOVE the mast head without leaving the chair
- Makes climbing the mast safer and easier
- Simple to set up in and use for climbing the mast
- Does not require a static line anymore as it can be fit OVER any existing halyard
- Rugged and simple construction that ensures years of use, allowing you to maintain and check aloft all the standing rigging of your sailboat
- Prevents you from swaying away from the mast, helplessly, even if the boat heels over making climbing the mast easier and safer
- Consists of 2 parts:
- A bos'n's chair with back rest and one-way jammer
- Leg straps, with loops for the feet, with one-way jammer
In the Box:
- (2) Ascenders
- Upper Extension with bag
Note: Bosun Chair is Not Included in the kit