This 15 mm x 1/2" CTS AquaLock™ metric reducing coupling works with copper, CPVC, PEX, and CTS rated pipe. It is easy to install, no tools or tube inserts are required. The fitting can be used for hot and cold water applications. The unique O-ring guide feature provides a zero-leak connection. Unlike barb fittings, this fitting joins the tubing on the outside, increasing the flow capacity. After a connection has been made even under maximum pressure, the tubing is able to swivel, making the fitting ideal for vibrating and dynamic applications.
- Rotates under pressure after installed for high flexibility during installation
- No tools required for installation or removal
- Zero-leak connections
- Works with copper, CPVC, PEX, and CTS rated pipe
- Can be used for hot and cold water applications, including behind the wall applications
- AquaLock connectors utilize a swivel nut with NPS straight threads and a cone seal
- Simply thread on, hand tight, for a zero-leak seal
- 25-year limited warranty
- Finish: Plastic
- Inlet Connection Size: 15 mm
- Inlet/Outlet Connection Type: Push to connect
- Inlet/Outlet Material: Polysulfone
- Maximum Working Pressure-BAR: 17.5
- Maximum Working Pressure-PSI: 250
- Outlet Connection Size: 1/2"