Aqualarm Save Your Engine Kit
Item # 923325
The Aqualarm Save-Your-Engine Kit monitors raw water flow sounding an audible alarm and activates a red light panel if the cooling water flow stops.
- Sounds audible alarm and activates red light panel if cooling water flow stops
- Prevents engine overheating due to flow obstruction such as debris, "baggies", or sea weed
- Alerts to flow loss due to intake impeller damage or decreased power of power due to a flow obstruction such as debris, "baggies", or sea weed
- Constructed of high temperature CPVC material
- Design does not restrict water flow
- Power: 12 Volt DC
- Draw: 3.0 Amps
- Material: High temperature CPVC material
- Requires thread to hose barb adapters (Adapters sold separately)
- 1" FPT Flow Detector
- Red Warning Light with Dash Panel
- Alarm: 85 dB Piezo Buzzer
- (5) Feet of Marine Grade Tinned Wire leads
NOTE: Always use a flow detector that is the same size or smaller than the hose size
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.