Aqualarm Remote Fire Detector
Item # 923077
The Aqualarm Remote Fire Detector is a combination detector, as well as rate of rise detection for detecting unusually fast rises in temperature - even at lower temperatures.
- Works with 12v, 24v, 32v
- Normally open, two terminal, non-polarity switch which closes at a set fixed temperature set at 135°F
- Not recommended for the engine room because of high ambient temperatures
- Multiple units can be used in parallel
- Dimensions: 2" H x 5.25" Diameter
- Power: 12, 24 and 32 Volt DC Systems
- UL listed fire detection thermostat P519
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.