Aqua Signal Series 34 LED Tri-Color Navigation/Anchor Light
The Aqua Signal Series 34 LED LED Tri-Color, Navigation / Anchor Light that is approved for use on powerboats up to 65 feet in length and is powered by either 12 or 24 volts DC. It shows red (port) and green (starboard) lights facing forward and a white (stern) light facing aft. This light has a sensor that detects a degradation in light output and will flash when the visibility no longer meets the minimum standards. This light is available in a black or white housing.
- LED tri-color navigation / anchor light
- Totally maintenance-free
- Suitable for use on sailboats or power boats up to 65 ft. (20 m)
- Energy-saving - LED technology
- Long service life up to 20,000 hours
- Lights operate on 12 and 24 Volt DC onboard systems
- Housing is completely sealed, waterproof and maintenance free
- Plastic heat sink significantly reduces weight of unit
- Unit is tested and certified for electromagnetic interference
- Includes a degradation sensor
- Flashes when visibility no longer meets minimum standard
- Type of lamp: LED
- Light color: Tri-color (white, green and red)
- Visibility: 2 NM
- Mounting location: Deck / Mast mount
- Mounting type: Quick Fit
- Operating voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC
- Draw: 0.18 - 0.54 Amp @ 12 Volt DC
- Wattage: 1.9 Watt (Tricolor) 1.0 Watt (Anchor)
- Electric: Reverse polarity protection included
- Vessel type: Sail / Power
- Vessel size: Less than 20 m (Less than 65 feet)
- Housing material: Polycarbonate
- Seawater resistant, UV protected, non-corrosive, non-magnetic, impact and shock resistant
- Dimensions: 3.50" OD x 5.50" H
- Approvals: IMO, BSH, GL, CE, Steuerrad, USCG
Note: The split ring is split by design and it holds the locking ring from sliding off the bottom of the light when the light is removed from the quick fit base.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.