The Self Tailing XT Winch allows sailors to take on increased loads through a new self-tailing XT system that provides a fixed upper disk with built in ST arm and self regulating lower disk on springs.
- Hard black anodized and Teflon coated, scratch-proof and very hardwearing
- Adapts automatically to a wide range of rope diameters and, if overloading occurs, releases the line to avoid excess force on the ST arm
- The drum vertical knurling offers maximum horizontal friction allowing the rope "slide" upwards
- Differentiated grip ( Aluminum drums only) - Minimum friction on the lower part where loads are higher and maximum at the top where loads are minimal. The result is an even grip along the entire drum
- Machined by CNC to be lighter and stronger than normal castings
- Hard black anodized and Teflon coated
- Easy removal from the winch makes maintenance a simple affair