Ancor Ring Terminals
The Ancor Marine Ring Terminals allow you to securely attach wires to various sized screw terminals on your equipment or in your electrical system. These connectors differ from automotive terminals by being designed for the harsh marine environment and are constructed from tinned copper and nylon. These ring terminals are the most secure style of connector for use with a screw terminal and are sold in various quantities.
- Nylon insulated, tinned copper ring terminal
- Most secure connector for use with a screw terminal
- Double crimp barrel with funnel entry design guides wire into position and prevents strand turnback
- Barrels are made of tinned copper and designed to tightly grip the wire with the least effort
- Insulator is constructed from nylon for extra protection against sunlight, gasoline, oil and chemicals
- Insulator is easy to crimp and will not split
- Crimp ridge positions the crimp tool to prevent bad crimps
- Crimp on wire insulation provides fatigue and strain relief
- Approval: UL 486C
- Sold as a 25-pack
This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.