Ancor's Nylon Cable Clamps support wires between terminations so they don't fatigue or get in the way of other gear.
- Made from Nylon for maximum strength and durability
- Resistant to solvents, oils, acids and moisture
- Unique screw hold alignment feature to speed installation
- Absorbs shock and vibration; reduces unwanted noise
- For use in securing wire bundles, electrical cables, hose, pipe and conduits
- Sold as a 25-Pack
- Screw size: #8
Note: ABYC recommends that "Conductors shall be supported throughout their length or shall be secured at least every 18 inches (455 mm) by one of the following methods: 188.8.131.52.10. By means of non-metallic clamps sized to hold the conductors firmly in place. The material shall resist grime, gasoline, and water and shall not break or crack within a temperature range of -34°C (30°F) to 121°C (250°F); 184.108.40.206.10.1."