The Ancor Marine Heat Shrink Snap Plug Connectors have a heat activated adhesive lining that provides an impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief. These male and female connectors are designed to plug and unplug from each other to eliminate having to splice, cut and re-spice wires. These are able to accommodate various sized wire and come in several different pack quantities.
- Enables easy connection and disconnection from each other
- Designed for use with various sized wire
- Uses heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing to form an impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Barrel and ring are made of tinned copper for corrosion resistance and maximum current flow
- The brazed seam for maximum strength
- UL listed and CSA recognized
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC
- Shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C.
- Operating temperature range: 40° C to 110° C