Ancor Flanged Spades - 230312
The Ancor Flanged Spade (fork) connectors allow you to securely attach 16-14 AWG wires to #8 screw terminals on your equipment or in your electrical system. Each forked connector has a flange on the end of tab for added security when attached to a screw terminal. These connectors differ from automotive terminals by being designed for the harsh marine environment and are constructed from tinned copper and nylon. This is sold in a package of 6.
- Provides secure connection to screw terminals
- Works with 16-14 AWG wire
- Fork has a flange on the end of tab for added security when attached to a screw terminal
- Double crimp barrel with funnel entry design guides wire into position and prevents strand turnback
- Barrels are made of tinned copper and designed to tightly grip the wire with the least effort
- Insulator is constructed from nylon for extra protection against sunlight, gasoline, oil and chemicals
- Insulator is easy to crimp and will not split
- Crimp ridge positions the crimp tool to prevent bad crimps
- Crimp on wire insulation provides fatigue and strain relief
- Fits Wire Sizes: 16-14 AWG
- Fits Screw Size: #8
- Count: 6
- Materials: Nylon and tinned copper
- Approval: UL 486C
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.