- Removable Achilles CSM (hypalon) drop-stitch air firm floor
- Rounded tube ends
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- V-Shaped fiberglass coated transom
- Fold-down, locking oar system
- Includes (2) two piece "breakdown" aluminum oars, bow handle
- Towing bridle D-rings (port and starboard)
- Interior bow lifting D-ring
- Removable aluminum rowing seat
- Extra seat attachment location for extra seat or as an alternate seat location
- Protective motor clamp plate
- Protective pad for fuel tank
- Self-bailer valve
- Rear carry handles
- High volume/high pressure foot pump with pressure gauge
- Carry bag and repair kit
- Length: 10' 2"
- Beam: 5' 2"
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Capacity: (4) Persons or 1,210 lbs
- Maximum motor: 10 HP (maximum motor weight: 110 lbs)
- Manufacturer recommends: 8 HP (15" shaft)
- Tube diameter: 17"
- Separate air chambers: (3) + floor + air keel
- Stowed dimensions: 4' 2" x 1' 11" x 1'
- Fabric type: Achilles CSM (hypalon)
- Four-layer seam construction
- Factory Warranty: 5 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Note: Images are for reference only. LSI-290E grey model shown for illustration purposes
Achilles Owner's Manual