- Fiberglass deep "V" hull with flat deck
- Raised single rub rail
- Davit lifting points (4-point lift system)
- Bow locker with vent (accommodates a 6 Gal triangular bow fuel tank)
- Fuel line chase (exits on starboard transom knee)
- Bow handle
- 2 side lifting handles
- Stainless steel bow eye
- Tow rings (2 bow and 2 stern)
- Removable seat
- Oar locks
- Telescopic aluminum oars
- Velcro oar holders for inside storage
- Non-skid deck, diamond pattern
- Deck drain with plug
- Hand pump
- Repair kit
- Length: 10' 6"
- Beam: 5' 7"
- Weight: 169 lbs (weight with bow locker)
- Capacity: 5 Persons or 1,470 lbs
- Maximum motor: 25 HP (maximum motor weight 176 lbs)
- Manufacturer recommends: 15 HP (15" shaft)
- Tube diameter: 17"
- Separate air chambers (3 + 1)
- Stowed dimensions: 118" x 43" x 18"
- Fabric type: Hypalon - CSM
- Factory Warranty: 10 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
- Images are for reference only, outboard motor and bow cushion not included
- Underdeck fuel routing may require longer or custom made fuel lines. Keep in mind primer bulb location is important
Owner's Manual (12.39 MB)
Chock and Davit Information