3M Marine Synthetic Abrasive Pads are reusable, hand sanding finishing pads. They are tough, non-woven, synthetic abrasive pads that won't rust or splinter like steel wool.
- Synthetic abrasive pads work great for many scouring and refinishing tasks onboard
- Tough, non-woven, synthetic abrasive pads that won't rust or splinter like steel wool
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, shredding
- Applications: Wood, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber
- These hand pads are of differing weights suitable for jobs ranging from light scouring, including rust removal and cleaning of hard-to-reach and contoured surfaces, to varnish stripping, bottom paint scuffing and heavy cleanup
- Select the right pad for the job
- Dimensions: 4-3/8" x 11"
- Sold each