3M™ 8210 N95 Disposable Particulate Respirators are designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
- Lightweight, disposable particulate respirators designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection
- Protects against fine particles such as those created when grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations
- Helps reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease
- Incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing
- Adjustable nose clip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduces potential for eyewear fogging
- Welded strap attachment and lightweight construction promote greater acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency
- Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health
- NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8210, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation.