A veteran of Zodiac's Military and Professional range of craft, the Grand Raid series has been one of the most respected inflatable Boats used world wide. Recently, the series has gone through another evolution, further enhancing its platform. Suitable for a wide range of applications, it is easy to see why the Grand Raid has been around for generations. The features of this boat include a blunt bow, which increases the usable space of the Boat, and I/C (Inter-communicating) valves, which keep the inflation process simple. The Grand Raid Series Boats are designed to be functional, durable and versatile. Two people can assemble the Grand Raid and have the craft operational in less than 20 minutes.
- Non-skid Aluminum Floor with anodized Aluminum stringers
- Bow Floorboard (marine plywood)
- (2) Intercommunication inflation valves on main tubes
- Metal keel inflation valve
- High Flow self bailer w/ sleeve
- Standard self bailer
- Marine plywood transom, Black
- Aluminum engine mounting plate
- All around rub strake, flat profile, black
- Rubbing strakes on keel and tubes
- Transom stainless steel protection shoe
- (4) Carry handles, molded PVC
- Bow handle (Nylon)
- Exterior lifelines (Peripheral)
- (4) Interior tie down D-rings (SS with Black coating)
- Reinforcing seat patches on tubes
- (2) large tow rings on bow (Stainless steel with Black coating)
- Foot pump with hose
- Repair kit with pressure gauge
- Storage Bags
- (2) Paddles (Aluminum Shaft, Plastic blade)
- Length: 13' 9"
- Beam: 5' 9"
- Hull Weight: 190 lbs
- Capacity: (7) Persons or 2006 lbs
- Maximum power allowed: 50L hp (20" Shaft)
- Maximum Motor Weight: 242 lbs
- Tube Diameter: 18"
- Separate Air Chambers: (3 + 1)
- Boat Bag stowed: 4' 9" x 2' 6" x 1' 8"
- Floor Bag stowed: 3' 5" x 2' 6" x 0' 7"
- Fabric Type: 1100 Decitex, Polyester, CSM (Hypalon)-Neoprene
- Factory Warranty: 1 year. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
General Safety Information