139 cc 6 HP portable is an impressive little outboard. It boasts surprising features for such a small motor, like labyrinth exhaust and a long span mounting system for smooth, quiet power. It also offers the convenience an external fuel tank (in addition to its built-in tank) for extended range and added convenience.
- Tiller-handle control with forward-neutral-reverse shifting and an ergonomic twist-grip throttle
- Only 59 pounds (15" shaft model, dry weight))
- Available in 15" and 20" shaft lengths
- Engine Type: 1 cylinder
- Displacement: 139 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 62 x 46mm (2.44" x 1.81")
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 6 HP at 5000 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 4500-5500
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 6A
- Compression Ratio: 8.9:1
- Fuel Induction System: Carb
- Recommended Fuel: Octane 87
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube 4M
- Exhaust: Above Propeller
- Intake: 2
- Ignition: CDI
- Spark Plug: CR6HSB
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.6 L
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 15" or 20"
- Degree of Tilt: 69 deg.
- Degree of Trim: -4 deg. through +16 deg.
- Dry Weight: 15" shaft / 27 kg (59 lbs), 20" shaft / 28 kg (61 lbs)
- Steering Angle (maximum): 90 deg. from center, either direction
- Standard Propeller: 3-Blade Aluminum
- Fuel line included
- Factory Warranty: 3 years. Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
Note: External fuel tank not included.
Owner's Manual (4.18 MB)