The Whitecap 1/2" Small Spreader Boots are made of a soft white, UV resistant rubber. They're designed to fit around the shroud and the end of the spreader simultaneously to provide protection to sails when they rub against that part of the rigging. The are moulded in split for to make installation easy and they perform far better than taping where the spreaders and shrouds meet.
- Fits quickly and easily over the stay and spreader end
- Constructed from white rubber
- Protects the rigging connections
- Eliminates clumsy temporary taping
- Reduces drag
- Reduces sail chafing and tearing
- Molded in split form
- Sold in pairs
- Length: 4 5/8" Height: 2"
- Spreader Insert Size: 1/2" Diameter
- Stay Insert: Up to 1/8
- Material: White Rubber