Vetus CHINOOK Silicone Cowl Vent
Item # 887006
The Vetus CHINOOK Silicone Cowl Vent is a classic profile, rotating, and removable cowl vent. The ring nuts and mating deck flanges are made of hard plastic and no tools are required to adjust or remove the vent.
- Rotating and removable cowl vent
- Vent is made of silicon rubber
- Inorganic synthetic material
- Looks and feels like organic rubber but has a completely different structure
- Very flexible
- Very small changes in dynamic characteristics over a wide range of temperatures
- The ring nuts and mating deck flanges are made of hard plastic
- No tools are required, the ring nut can be loosened easily by hand
- Excellent resistance to:
- High temperatures
- UV light
- Fungal discoloration
- 3 Year Warranty
- Unique in the market!
- An Optional Monel mosquito screen and a stainless steel (AISI 316) cover plate to close off the cowl ventilator are available (sold separately)
- Material: Silicon rubber
- Ring type: Rotatable, plastic
- Free flow area: 78.6 cm² (10.8 sq. inch)
- Height: 9-13/16"
- Vent hole: 3-5/16"
- Flange diameter: 6"
Note: imperial dimensions are approximate, the manufacturer built this product to metric specs.