- Aluminum Reinforced Pylon with Integral Fin
- Gas Outboard Equivalent: 6 HP
- Forward/Neutral/Reverse drive
- Integrated magnetic on/off switch
- Multifunction display (battery charge, range, speed, current input power)
- Manual Tilt w/ Grounding Protection
- Engine Type: Electric - 24V
- Shaft Length: 24.6" (Short)
- Remote Steering (Remote Throttle Not Included)
- Weight: 41.7 lbs
- Power Cable: 4.4 Meters
- Gas Outboard Equivalent: 6 HP (Propulsive Power)
- Gas Outboard Equivalent: 8 HP (Thrust)
- RPM Range: Variable to 1,100
- Standard Propeller: 3 Blade fiberglass reinforced polyamide
- Factory Warranty: 2 years. Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
Note: Images show Cruise 2.0 model.
Note: If using a power source other than the Torqeedo 24-3500 Power Battery to power your Cruise, the actual percentage remaining, the remaining range and the runtime will be estimated. Only a Torqeedo Power Battery will communicate with your motor to give real time information.
Torqeedo Cruise 3.0 RS Owner's Manual (3.40 MB)
Torqeedo Cruise 3.0 RS Technical Data Sheet (1.97 MB)