Are you looking for a new adjustable seat pedestal for your passenger seats? The Todd Deluxe Adjustable Seat Pedestal could be just what you need.
- Deluxe Adjustable Pedestal
- Adjusts to any height from 14" to 20" without wobbling
- Positively locks into place
- Meets ABYC Class AP Standards
- Strongest adjustable pedestal available
- Tightens with a 360° vice-grip style surface locking mechanism
Note: The American Boat and Yacht Council has recommended seating standards for the marine industry. These standards help classify pedestal applications in two separate categories. Within each of these classifications all pedestals must pass a series of tests, (horizontal and vertical impacts, torque and static load test). There are also two types of Class A seats. Class AP (Passenger) Seat mount must resist 30 foot pounds of torque. Class AD (Driver) Seat mount must incorporate a "mechanical interference lock" and resist 150 foot pounds of torque.