Superior Life-Saving Equipment's compact and advanced Halo life raft is designed for smaller vessels or coastal boaters looking to fish, sail or cruise in-shore and near-shore recreational boaters. Each Halo life raft comes standard with an insulated floor, heat welded seams and an offshore ballast system that improves durability and safety to provide additional stability on the water.
- Vacuum sealed for increased protection against the elements
- Only one in its class
- Allows for 3-year service intervals in line with the rest of Superior Life-Saving Equipment's lineup
- Heat welded seams for increased durability and a long lasting service life
- Compared to hand glued life rafts from competitors
- Removable insulated floor for protection from hypothermia
- 4 Oversized and weighted, offshore ballast bags
- Exterior automatically activated strobe light with manual override
- Bright and highly visible Superior green hull
- Stainless steel tow ring and hardware
- Sea anchor and buoyant rescue ring included
- Easy to transport with weatherproof valise
- Perfect for when there is not enough room to mount a container
- Large surface area with room for 6 people
- 6-Year warranty
- Color: Green
- Capacity: 6 People
- Application/intended use: Coastal
- Pack type: Valise
- Packed dimensions: 23" x 15.75" x 6.25"
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Inflated dimensions: 88.82" x 88.82" x 11.61"
In the Box:
- Sea anchor
- Rescue quoit with line
- Sea sick tablets
- Floating knife
- Automatically activated strobe light with manual override
- Topping off pump
Note: 4-person life raft shown.