Sea Hawk Bottom Paint Primer
Item # 881319
Sea Hawk Bottom Paint Primer is an excellent moisture vapor transmission (MVT) barrier coat to protect the hull against corrosion and moisture damage. This high-build, chlorinated, yellow rubber-based primer is recommended for use over old copper-based antifoulants before recoating with new bottom paint.
- Excellent moisture vapor transmission (MVT) barrier coat which protects the hull against corrosion and moisture damage
- High-build, chlorinated, yellow rubber-based primer
- Recommended for use over old copper-based antifoulants before recoating
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance over metal and fiberglass
- Chlorinated rubber based primer recommended for use over previous
- Ensures excellent adhesion
- For use on new or old metal and fiberglass substrates
- Color: Yellow
- Finish: Flat
- Application: Brush, roller or spray
- Drying time in hours:
- Substrate temp: 73° F (23° C)
- Touch: 2 hours
- Launch: 12 hours
- May be overcoated as little as 2 hours depending on atmospheric conditions
- Recommended overnight dry before applying antifoulant
- Thinner: Sea Hawk 2044
- Cleaner: Sea Hawk 2044
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.