The Schaefer 8 Series Stainless Steel Block with Becket (08-15-UC) is strong, low friction and easy to disassemble for cleaning. It provides smooth and reliable operation under the toughest conditions. This block can be used for both rope and wire.
- 3-Way head allows free swiveling or front/side set positions
- For use with rope and wire
- Smooth aluminum Delrin™ ball bearing sheave runs on a Nomex™ /Teflon™ bearing
- Bolted construction for strength and easy disassembly for cleaning
- Forged stainless steel D-shackle
- Typical Use: Mainsheet systems, halyard leads, genoa leads to 42', Control lines to 52'
- Maximum line size: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Maximum wire size: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Safe working load: 2,750 lbs. (1250 kg)
- Pin diameter: 5/16"
- Sheave diameter: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Sheave width: 13/16" (21 mm)
- Dimensions: 7" (178 mm) L x 2-3/8" (60 mm) W x 1-3/32" (28 mm) T
- Weight: 15.5 oz. (439 g)