The Schaefer 7 Series Fiddle Block (706-45) offers medium sized cruising and racing yachts a winning combination of strength and performance. The robust yet lightweight construction produces an exceptionally strong block that will outperform other plastic designs. These blocks are made from the toughest high-impact materials available, you will be out sailing while others are home fixing failed gear.
- High load design withstands the shock loads associated with Mainsheet and boom vang systems
- Dual in-line upper sheaves prevent lines from crossing and chafing while spreading the load between 3-axels
- Hard-coat anodized aluminum cheeks reinforced with stainless steel v-straps
- Universal stainless steel head post works with the 7 Series Universal Adapters allowing the block to be adapted to many different applications (Sold Separately)
- 3-Way head allows free swiveling or front/side set positions
- Delrin™ sheaves
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Safe Working Load: 1700lbs. (771kg)
- Maximum Line Size: 1/2"
- Typical Boat Size: 28'-34'
- Sheave Diameter: 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Length: 7-15/32" (190mm)
- Width: 3-31/32" (101mm)
- Overall Thickness: 1-3/32" (28mm)