Schaefer Series 7 Double Block with Becket (704-35) offers medium sized cruising and racing yachts a winning combination of strength and performance. The robust yet lightweight construction produces an exceptionally strong block that will outperform other plastic designs. These blocks are made from the toughest high-impact materials available, you will be out sailing while others are home fixing failed gear.
- Hard-coat anodized aluminum cheeks reinforced with stainless steel v-straps
- Universal head post works with the 7 Series Universal Adapters allowing the block to be adapted to many different applications (Sold Separately)
- 3-Way head allows free swiveling or front/side set positions
- Delrin™ sheaves
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Safe Working Load: 2250 lbs. (1020 kg)
- Maximum line Size: 1/2"
- Typical Boat Size: Mainsheet Systems, Halyard Leads, Genoa Leads: 28'-34', Control Lines: 36'-45'
- Sheave Diameter: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Length: 7-3/32" (180mm)
- Width: 2-1/2" (64mm)
- Overall Thickness: 2" (51mm)