Rule High Water Bilge Alarm - 33ALA
Item # 880148
Rule High Water Bilge Alarm
- Includes Rule-A-Matic Plus automatic float switch and in-dash gauge
- In-dash gauge features both a visual and an audible (85 dB) alarm
- Unit allows constant monitoring of an unmanned compartment(s)
- Switch turns bilge pump on when water level reaches 2" – turns pump off when water level reaches 3/4"
- Environmentally friendly mercury-free design
- Float switch with fully integrated, impact-resistant cover protects against debris and jamming
- Exclusive moisture-tight seals
- Ignition protected
- Complies with CFR 182.530 which requires a visual and audible alarm in each unmanned space on commercial vessels at least 26' in length
- 2-year warranty
- Rule Model No. 33ALA
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Max. Current Draw: 20A
- Wire Size: 14 AWG
- Dimensions (Float Switch): 2-1/4" x 5" x 2-1/64"
- In-Dash Gauge Cut-Out: 2-1/8" diameter
See More Information for this Product (1.24 MB)
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.