Robline Dyneema Whipping Twine - WD-1W
Item # 879678
- Robline Dyneema Whipping Twine delivers high breaking load with a smooth surface
- Dyneema is a high-strength fiber used for applications like body armor, sail construction and repair, cut resistant gloves, etc.
- Whipping twine is used by sailmakers to splice and mend lines and repair sails
- It's a naturally slick material, making sewing a snap
- Naturally slick Dyneema prevents binding when sewing thick material
- This twine is also great for repair of heavy duty canvas and nylon gear (backpacks, load-bearing equipment, tarps and covers)
- It can even be used as an emergency fishing line
- Diameter: 1 mm (1/32")
- 1/32" (1 mm) thickness (fits most sailmaker's needles)
- Material: SK75 Dyneema
- Braided line (not twisted)
- High Break Strength of approximately 200 lbs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.