Turbine Series filter assemblies are designed to be installed on the vacuum side of the fuel transfer pump for best efficiency and protect precision engine components from dirt, rust, algae, asphaltines, varnishes, and especially water, which is prevalent in engine fuels.
This filter removes contaminates from fuel using the following legendary three stage process:
- Stage One: Separation : As fuel enters the filter assembly, it moves through the centrifuge and spins off large solids and water droplets which fall to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Stage Two: Coalescing : Small water droplets bead-up on the surface of the conical baffle and cartridge element. When heavy enough, they too fall to the bottom of the bowl.
- Stage Three: Filtration : Proprietary Aquabloc®II cartridge elements repel water and remove contaminants from fuel down to two micron (nominal). They are waterproof and effective longer then water absorbing elements.
- Heavy duty construction
- Installs quickly
- Easy to service
- Clear collection bowl
- Self-venting water drain
- Filter Element: 2 Micron
- See-Thu Bowl without metal shield
- Ports: 7/8"-14 UNF (SAE J1926) (Port fittings sold separately)
- Dimensions: 17" high x 6" wide x 7" deep
- Maximum operating pressure: 15 PSI
- Replacement Elements:
- 2040SM-OR = 2 Micron / Brown End Caps
- 2040TM-OR = 10 Micron / Blue End Caps
- 2040PM-OR = 30 Micron / Red End Caps
Note: Coast guard inspected vessels must use metal bowls