Turbine 100 Series Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separator Assembly
- Durable new single-bolt mounting bracket doubles resistance to vibration fatigue
- The high grade aluminum components and compound polymer bowl mean that corrosion is never a worry
- Resin-impregnated Aquabloc II media sheds water, keeps engines waterproof, rustproof, dirt proof
- Polymer bowls are virtually indestructible and won't discolor from exposure to alcohol, additives or UV light, a see-thru that stays see-thru
- The engineered-polymer positive seal drain withstands impact and temperature extremes
- A single twist makes draining clean, fast and easy
- Filter Element: 2 Micron
- See-Thu Bowl without metal shield
- Ports: 7/8"-14 UNF (SAE J1926) (Port fittings sold separately)
- Dimensions: 22" high x 6" wide x 7" deep
- Maximum operating pressure: 15 PSI
- Element removal clearance: 10"
- Replacement Elements:
- 2020SM-OR = 2 Micron/Brown Print
- 2020TM-OR = 10 Micron/Blue Print
- 2020PM-OR = 30 Micron/Red Print
Note: Coast guard inspected vessels must use metal bowls.
Note: Bowl is lighter in color than depicted.