Hydrocoat SR, water-based antifouling to a whole new level of performance. The industries only water-based dual biocide ablative antifouling offers outstanding protection against hard and soft fouling. Hydrocoat SR uses innovative technology to replace the harsh solvents found in most bottom paints with water, providing an easier application and clean up, with low VOC's and no heavy solvent smell. Hydrocoat SR's selfpolishing surface wears away with use, exposing fresh biocides, while eliminating the need for sanding and paint film build-up. Hydrocoat SR holds up to trailering, beaching, and launching. Its unique formula allows unlimited dry time to launch, so you can paint in the fall or winter.
- Finish: flat
- Solids by weight: 72% ± 2%
- Solids by volume: 42% ± 2%
- Coverage: 490 sq. ft./gal.
- VOC: 150 g/L
- Biocde: cuprous oxide (40%), irgarol (2%)
- Flash point: >21° F
- Application method: brush, roller, airless/conventional spray
- Maximum roller thickness: 3/16"
- Number of coats: 1 per season with additional coat at waterline
- Wet film thickness: 3.75 mils
- Dry film thickness: 1.5 mils
- Application temp: 50° F (min), 90° F (max)
- Thinner: 140 water-based brushing liquid or Clean Fresh Water
- Dry time:
- 90° F: 1/4 hour (to touch), 1 hour (to recoat), 12 hours (to launch)
- 70° F: 1/2 hour (to touch), 2 hours (to recoat), 16 hours (to launch)
- 50° F: 1 hour (to touch), 4 hours (to recoat), 48 hours (to launch)
Product Data Sheet