Some marine manufacturers have based their networks on nonstandard connectors and Oceanic Systems has a range of adaptors that can connect these networks to the standard NMEA2000 cabling.
Please note that some engine manufacturers such as Suzuki, Volvo and Yamaha make their wiring the actual network backbone cable and in these cases the adapter cables end in a FEMALE socket to attach standard NMEA2000® devices to their backbone.
- NMEA2000® Micro network standard
- Robust Design and Construction
- Easy to Install
- Waterproof to IP68
- Connector: PU
- Screw Nut: Brass, Nickel Plated
- Female Pin: Copper, Alloy, Gold Plate
- Cable: PVC, 2x 24 AWG, 2x 22AWG + Drain, 30V, OD 6.00±0.15mm
- IP: 68
Product Data Sheet