Ideal for small fishing boats, sailboats or as a kicker for a larger fishing boat. The BF20 also has one of the largest displacements in its class, giving you big performance. And with 4-Front Corrosion Protection and Fresh Water Flushport, you get increased reliability and convenience.
- Easy starting
- Lightest in its class
- High output charging
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection
- Large displacement for exceptional power
- Engine type: 4-Stroke SOHC 2 Cylinder/4 Valves
- Displacement: 350 cc (21.5 cubic inches)
- Bore & Stroke: 59 x 64 mm (2.3" x 2.5")
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5,000-6,000 RPM
- Rated Power: 20 HP @ 5,500 RPM
- Cooling System: Water Cooled
- Fuel Delivery: 1 Carburetor
- Ignition System: PGM-IG
- Starting System: Electric/Recoil
- Exhaust: Through Hub
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Trim Range: 4 Stage 8°-12°-16°-20°
- Tilt Range: 72°
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Gear Shift: F-N-R
- Steering: tiller
- Alternator with voltage regulator (Electric Start): 12A/151W
- Alternator with voltage regulator (Rope Start): 6A/76W
- Propeller: 4-Blade Aluminum
- Diameter x Pitch, Standard: 9 1/4" x 10"
- Diameter x Pitch, Power Thrust: 10" x 7"
- Oil Pressure Alert: Standard
- Temperature Alert: Standard
- Rev-Limiter: Standard
- Dry weight: 47-50 kg (104-110 lbs)
- Factory Warranty: 5 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Owner's Manual (6.26 MB)