The Higfield 310FD is light and easy to transport, while still having capacity for up to 5 people and a 15 HP engine, with a full flat floor for better footing. As their name suggests, the Ultralites' low weight make them a real alternative for those who may have chosen a soft bottom tender in the past but would prefer the performance of a hard hull. Ultralite tenders are roomy and strong, yet light and easy to transport. These little boats can be launched and recovered by a single person, and are easily transported on a roof rack. The UL hull is built from 2.5 mm thick powder coated marine grade aluminum, and the tubes feature 1100 Decitex Valmex® PVC or Orca® Hypalon material, cut and assembled to exacting standards. The simple layout of the UL, with an uncluttered design and numerous standard accessories, make the UL series one of the best values in inflatable boats.
- Approximate Rigged Wet Weight: 369 lbs
- (Includes Battery and Removable Fuel Tank)
- Rigid V Aluminum Hull, White Powder Coat
- FCT-7 Bench / Console, White Powder Coated Aluminum
- Navigation Lights on Console w/ Pole Mounted Stern Light
- Battery and Battery Box
- Stingray Hydrofoil to Increase Stern Lift
- Full Length Keel Guard
- Bilge Pump, Automatic and Switched
- Davit Lifting Points (3 & 4-Point Lift System)
- Raised Rub Strake
- Aluminum Bow Eye, Welded
- Emergency Paddle with Boat Hook T-Grip Handle
- Fuel / Water Separator
- Inflation Pump
- Repair Kit
- Includes rigging components, hardware, and prep
- Length: 10' 3"
- Beam: 5' 8"
- Boat Weight: 118 lbs
- Capacity: (5) Persons or 1290 lbs
- Tube Diameter: 17"
- Factory Warranty (PVC model): 5 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
- Factory Warranty (Hypalon model): 10 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
- Engine: Tohatsu MFS15EEPTS (15 hp EFI 4-Stroke)
- Engine Weight: 114 lbs
- Steering: Remote Steering
- Starting Method: Rope & Electric Start
- Tilt: Power Tilt
- Propeller: 3-Blade Propeller
- Fuel Tank: 3 Gallon Fuel Tank and Fuel Line
- Factory Warranty: 5 years. Warranty begins on date of purchase.
Highfield Owner's Manual (1.91 MB)
Dimensions Diagram (1.34 MB)
Tohatsu MFS15 Owner's Manual (8.88 MB)