Forte 8-12' Carbon Fiber Sprit Kit - Sprit Kit - Large
The easy-to-install Forte Carbon Sprit Kit includes everything you need: an engineered carbon fiber sprit built to withstand loads and your choice of easy-to-mount deck hardware and sail attachment hardware. Created to retrofit boats 20 to 50 feet, the Sprit Kit makes fun downwind sailing affordable and simple.
- Carbon Fiber sprit painted with clear, two part polyurethane
- Harken for attaching the tack block approximately 4" from the outboard end
- Forward Saddle mount with mounting hardware
- Aft mount: your choice of: removable deck eye with pin or another saddle mount similar to the forward mount
- Size: Large
- Inner diameter: 3.9"
- Outer diameter: 4.4"
- Boat length: 34 to 40 feet
- Custom cut to length, maximum length: 12 Feet
Note: Posted Outside Diameters are Estimated by the Manufacturer
Note: Sprit Length ~ The sprit can be cut to length to fit your boat. To determine required length, note that sprits normally extend 24-30" beyond the bow and that one-third of the sprit length extends beyond the bow. For example, a sprit that extends 30" beyond the bow infers that at least 60" of the sprit be mounted on deck. If you want a retractable sprit, remember to pick a deck mounting location that accommodates the full sprit length.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.