Forte 15' Carbon Fiber Spinnaker Pole - FCT 300P
The lightweight and durable 15' Carbon Fiber Spinnaker Pole is engineered specifically to withstand the bending loads of the center point pick.
- Optimize fiber architecture for strength characteristics based on the application
- Continuous fibers throughout the entire part
- No seams to delaminate
- Stronger and more durable than "laid-up" pre-preg
- Carbon purchased on architecture for strength characteristics based on the application
- 9 times stronger than aluminum
- 2 1/2 times stronger than fiberglass
- 30 times stronger than steel
- Approximately half of the weight of aluminum
- Requires less maintenance
- Will not react with the metal fittings, eliminating the corrosion and paint flaking that is common to an aluminum mast
- Superior in fatigue to aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium
- Over double the life expectancy of an aluminum mast
- Forte guarantees our masts against any manufactures defects in workmanship or materials for life
- Pole Outer Diameter: 3.2"
- Pole Inside Diameter: 3.0"
- Pole Length (Max): 15'
- Included End Fittings: UXP-300
- Class Examples: J-35, Farr 33, etc.
- Length indicated in description is maximum length
- In order to save on freight this item can be picked up at manufacturer's location in CT
Note: This pole is a custom item. Please specify overall finished length of pole when placing order.
Forte manufactures using a 4-Axis Continuous Fiber Braiding Technology to produce a light and extremely strong part. Forte's process yields a stronger and much more durable (impact resistant) part than a typical "rolled" or "laid-up" carbon fiber part because a braided part has continuous fiber strands and no seams to delaminate. Forte is also able to engineer the orientation of each strand of carbon to create strength and flexibility as necessary.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.